6.22.2007

Could have been worse...



Well, I just broke my laptop but it could have been much worse. The data appears to be in tact and I still have about 25% of the screen. I have the upper-left quadrant, which if I got to choose, would definitely have been in my top two choices for favorite screen quadrants. Since I am successfully posting a blog it looks like I may continue using the laptop for email and blogging (even though looking at the screen so soon after the accident makes me a sad.) I have attached the following picture for those who have never seen a broken laptop screen before:


In other news I visited another community today and say children getting water from a gaint water pipe with leaks. Here is a picture.

Also, I am heading to Agra tomorrow to see the Taj Mahal and two other sites - it should be another hot day with a high around 100-1110F. I can't see what I am typing so I think I will wrap up here.

2 comments:

Megan said...

I've never seen a broken screen - fascinating. (I'm delighted to say that it's recently become much more of a likely eventuality now that:) Colum & I've aquired a 2nd laptop!

What I'm truly delighted about though, is that we've finally acquired a faster-than-dialup, reliable I'net connection, so I feel more able to indulge in GREAT FUN like reading your blog. Thanks so much for documenting so fabulously. Love Megan / Margie

My Daughter said...

If you need professional web design services which can provide you better service at affordable prices, Kolkata based leading webs design company, AceSoftech can not only provide you High quality web sites but also the prices of the company is most competitive. The services provides by the company are as follows. Web Design, web development, Search Engine Optimization and Logo Design.