6.30.2007

Hallelujah!

I did it. I fixed my broken LCD screen…well, actually the nice Indian man fixed it in 30 min for 6800 Rs (~$175)…not too shabby. The resolution is not as high as the old screen, but a full screen sure beats being restricted to the upper-left quadrant. For any of you people interested in computers, Nehru place is some sort of computer mecca. It is a bee hive labyrinth of thousands of tiny computer stores and electronics parts vendors – it was pretty unbelievable. Today we are off to do more sight-seeing in Delhi. (pictures to follow) I have been up since 6am (yes, because I’m a crazy person) but also because 6:30am is when my friend Deepak and I do Pranayama (yoga breathing exersizes)…after 7am the sun is too hot to be sitting outside on the field comfortably.

2 comments:

Moribund said...

Congrats on getting your screen fixed.

J

My Daughter said...

If you need professional web design services which can provide you better service at affordable prices, Kolkata based leading webs design company, AceSoftech can not only provide you High quality web sites but also the prices of the company is most competitive. The services provides by the company are as follows. Web Design, web development, Search Engine Optimization and Logo Design.