7.22.2007

Yes, I can chuck wood.

We were outside a mall in Lagput Nagar and this guy with a microphone came up to me and asked me what my name was and where I was from....I told him. (Note the protective purse-grabbing as I was still establishing who this guy was who had suddenly popped up in front of me).

Then he asked me if I could do the toungue twister "How much wood would a wood chuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?" ...quickly, ten times in a row. I gave one pleading look over to the girls who by now had heard my voice on the microphone and had turned around to watch, and then commenced.
I think there was a lot of blushing going on, but upon completion scattered applause very satisfying.


I got a free coca cola polo shirt...cool beans!

2 comments:

Jon said...

I want a coke polo shirt! But, I mean, honestly, "how much wood..." is the easiest. Why don't you try "she sells sea shells.."? Its even difficult to type quickly...

But I guess, seriously, good work?

My Daughter said...

If you are looking for any leading web designing company from India which can offer you high quality services at reasonable rate. You can rely Suhanasoft, an Indian Web Design and Web development company which can not only design websites which will be complete professional but also the charges of the website will be affordable and within your budget.