6.04.2007

Leaving (almost)

I leave for India in two days with my team of 4 other MIT girls: Yamilee, Sony, Jessica, and Julie. We will be the first team participating in a multi-year collaboration between MIT and the Rai Foundation in India. We will work with Indian students for one of three local NGOs. The organization that I am most likely to work for is HCRA (Handicapped Children Rehabilitation Association). The goal of this project is to improve health care access for disabled children in New Delhi. I will write more about the project mission and what we hope to achieve once I get to New Delhi. I have a visa and malaria pills...I think I am ready to go :)

2 comments:

Gergana said...

Good luck Cat! Can't wait to read your blog. I hope you'll be able to post pictures as well. Happy monsoons and try yellow mangoes!

My Daughter said...

If you need professional web design services which can provide you better service at affordable prices, Kolkata based leading webs design company, AceSoftech can not only provide you High quality web sites but also the prices of the company is most competitive. The services provides by the company are as follows. Web Design, web development, Search Engine Optimization and Logo Design.